Yokay, well, this just occured to me. I would like to be like JKR and have all sorts on infomation that I may not need at the moment but could be an asset later... so, this is one thing that I would really like to get written down for reference.

I have a Slytherin OC (Carmen Isabella Reid) and I would like to have her schedule written down. She aspires to be a Healer, and all the core subjects are required for that - she's taking Care of Magical Creatures (to have another class with her Gryffindor BFF and because she wants to be able to identify different injuries from magical creatures). What other elective could she take?

I know that it is certain that the Slytherins have Potions and Care of Magical Creatures with the Gryffindors. We also know that the Slytherins have Herbology with the Ravenclaws. Are all the other classes taken with a single house in the classroom? Do I have complete liberty when it comes to assigning the blocks that those classes occur for my Slytherin OC (within the boundaries of what we know, of course)?

Alright, so this isn't JUST timetables. Feel free to chuck veggies at me if you wish.

Are the O.W.Ls taken with the entire fifth year in the Great Hall? I'm assuming that they are, since we see Snape with the other Marauders in Snape's Worst Memory.

Would it be possible for a couple of students to nick food from the tables and eat outside (mainly for lunch)? Or is that not allowed?

Thanks in ahead, and don't feel pressured to answer all the questions at once, since there are a lot of them.

- Cammie!