I need some help with Ministry propaganda against Muggles and Mudbloods. I did some research on Nazi propaganda, since it fits most with Voldemort's Ministry's view on the Muggleborns and Muggles, and what I've come up with so far (in what I am writing, Voldemort drove Harry into hiding and his "revised" Ministry has got a lot more powerful than in the books):

The Muggle and Mudblood would be portrayed as monsters who preyed on innocent, Wizarding children. Maybe some illustrations of young Wizarding children (clearly indicated by their toy broomsticks and robes) being tricked by a group of monsterish-looking creatures that are meant to be Muggles, who will steal the magic from these children to become Mudbloods.

There might be a book on werewolves as well, and the threat they pose to normal Wizarding society. Werewolves would be shown as having long, snout-like noses and sharp teeth, pointed ears and coarse, unkempt hair like that of a wolf. The werewolves, too, would prey upon children.

Any other ideas? I specifically need to come up with some good names for propaganda story books. What kinds of titles would be catchy and make young readers want to read this propaganda?