Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Johnson

LuckyRatTail

Angelina Johnson

Slightly odd request perhaps, but I was wondering... If Angelina had her own flat what would it be like? Would it be messy and covered in Quidditch-related items, or would it be neat and clean? She obviously loved Quidditch and never appeared to be exactly a girly-girl, but she always seemed quite organised (especially when she led the Quidditch team in book 5).

This would be for a post-DH story.

Thanks ;o)

Penna4
    I've always seen Angelina to be a messier person just because I think that she always is doing other things. I can't really see her having time to keep her room neat. Even though she was really organised when doing the Quidditch team in OotP, I think that shows that she puts her all into things, which could leave her with less time to be cleaning her room. Though, at the same time, I don't think it's a complete mess. I just can't see it being completely tidy and neat.

Hope that helps!

Elizabeth

mankytoes
    I disagree, shes always seemed to me to be quite confident and likes to be in control, so whilst it wouldn't be like "Dursley" neat, it would be pretty organised in my opinion.

Ryan The Wizard
    Angelina would definitely have some semblane of organisation, she would at least try not to live in a pigsty. But I think if she gets something that she wants to do. she will do it, and forget about everything else. But once she gets back from that she'll be like, "Damn, gotta clean up!"

Good luck!

-RTW

tibi jones

Angelina

Perhaps my favorite character, don't know why. I think she is a regular person. Active and able to take charge. She would probably be somewhere in between. I don't see her as Obsessive cumpulsive, so spotless isn't her. She would be no slob either. I see her straightening up every couple days or so. Definately an active person, so she would see to the DDD's (Da**ed Domestic Durties) when she has the opportunity.

joselle
    I have never encountered a sporty person that is quper neat. I see Angelina's flat being a little messy, full of Quidditch stuff and posters. But I also like to think that her feminism shows up. She could have pink stuff, or something. Perhaps having a photo of her crush or boyfriend on her bedside table.
    Every sport-minded person has their girly/feminine side too.

--adA

AurorKeefy
    With respect to Angelina's organisation of the Quidditch Team...

a) It wasn't really so much more organised than Harry's version. Do we see him as a particularly neat character? (In actual fact it was a great deal less organised because of everything happening in between, but there you go)

b) When Angelina announces to Harry that she is Quidditch captain, Harry is glad, because "her team-talks might be rather less long winded than Wood's" [paraphrased]. Moreover, Angelina herself complains that "It's difficult this managing lark, I'm beginning to think I was a bit harsh on Wood" [rather more obviously paraphrased]. Both suggest she was generally less organised than her predecessor, who I never assumed to have a particularly tidy room.

Of course Quidditch doesn't really have a great deal to do with how you tidy your room. In fact, my experience is that your general behaviour as a teenager has very little to do with how you keep your house as an adult.

I have never encountered a sporty person that is quper neat. I see Angelina's flat being a little messy, full of Quidditch stuff and posters. But I also like to think that her feminism shows up. She could have pink stuff, or something. Perhaps having a photo of her crush or boyfriend on her bedside table.
    Every sport-minded person has their girly/feminine side too.
    Lose the pink reference and the "crush or" and I agree completely. I've only known one adult female who had a love for pink that stemmed into the way she decorated her flat, and she was far more Lavender Brown than Angelina Johnson.

pumpkin_juice
    I'd see her being quite a messy person also im not really sure why. Her flat would probably have an athletic feel to it after being on a quidditch team

Phoebe Gruzelieur
    Her flat would probably be in the middle. She's not hyper-neat, but she wouldn't want to live somewhere with unwashed cups and mouldy bread from last year everywhere. I think she'd have a relaxed-looking flat, but I can't see it being too posh, just nice and homely.

wewillmissyou
    DH Spoiler

I'm writing a fic, where Angelina is engaged to George. They had been engaged since before Fred died, but after Fred's death Angelina startes to ge negleted. Would she stay with him? I'm almost postive she would, because she is a good person and really loves George (at least in my story). Or should I switch Angelina out for a more timid character? I really want to keep her, but as my lovely beta pointed out to me, Angelina would have a really good reason to stay with a bloke who doesn't treat her right. (George never hits her her or yells or anything, he just really disant and doesnt pay much attention to her).