Thread: Dramione Banner Wanted!

First Year Slytherin
    In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow

Dramione Banner Wanted!

Title of your Story: Quelques ans après-A few years later

Author Name: (If you'd like it on the banner)Kinnu (in small font please...)

Catch phrase: (Only if you’d like one, of course)Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

Overall look of the banner: (i.e. colors, images)No Pinks or dark colours or Christmas Decorations. A warm family type banner please! Probably slightly bright colours...A fireplace or some light falling would do.

Fonts: (i.e. specific name of font or a general idea) Anything that doesn't look like it's from a typewriter. Cursive or happy fonts are good.

Characters: (Specific Characters in the banner? If so, would you like movie characters or images of your choosing or my choosing) Big pictures: Draco(Tom Felton), Hermione(Emma Watson) Small Pictures: Lucius Malfoy(Jason Isaacs), Narcissa Malfoy(Helen McCrory), Harry Potter(Daniel Radcliffe), Ron Weasley(Rupert Grint), Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright)

Story Summary: (So we can get a feel of your story, a link would be peachy as well)Hermione disappears after the war. No one knows where she was or where she went. She then comes back and who's better to accompany her than our favourite Slytherin and her husband,Draco Malfoy. How does everyone find out? How will everyone react? Lucius and Narcissa niceness.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8599456...ew-years-later

Banner size: (So it fits in with the rest of your signature; may not exceed 300x500px) Just go along and see what looks good. 300x500 will do just fine though...

Have You Requested This Banner Before?: No

Anything else? Make Harry, Ginny and Ron look slightly put out, Hermione halfway through happy and anxious, Draco Malfoy downright smug and Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy in their nicest expressions...

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Being Saved by Our Guardian Anglia
    Welcome to MNFF! I'd be willing to give this a try, but just asking, since you've linked to an FF.net story - have you submitted this story to the MNFF archives?

First Year Slytherin
    In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow
    Hey,
    I have posted it on MNFF and it's been beta'd after I posted it on FF.net so Validation wouldn't be a problem (Probably will be done in a day or two!). I just gave that link because it's what I have right now.
    Should I be giving you any extra information or something?
    Thanks for considering doing it!
    Kinnu

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    No, that's all good, I was just making sure. I'll do my best to finish soon, but it may take a little due to school work and such.

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Sorry, Kinnu, this is going to be delayed for a while at best - my computer has given up on life, and I've been using my roommate's computer for necessary access to the internet, but I haven't got access to GIMP or anything. Feel free to ask someone else if you wouldn't like to wait more.