Right, that's it!!!! My turn!!!! Don't you touch that pen!!!! LOL ahem, yes, to the story...

"We're going to the Room of Requirement. We have business to attend to..."

"Severus no! I mean," She started.

"You mean what?" He shot back. Lily thought quickly.

"I just don't want to take things that far, you know, maybe we should slow down, and take things slowly. It makes it a lot more... How do I put it? Romantic," She said, cursing every word she said, and she looked at his face as he laughed.

"I didn't mean that, I meant we need to organise how to tell Potter about us." Lily blinked. Crap. Bugger. Oh no. Damn it! Help! This wasn't going to plan here peoples!

"Well, I was just thinking of telling him that we, as in him and I, can't be together because he's an arrogant," (She cursed herself) "idiot and that I'm with you."

"I was thinking more along the lines of him trying to get near you and then I curse him for being near my girlfriend." He smirked at the thought and Lily hid her horror as she took a deep breath. There was no way he was going to get to James; he got to Sirius, but he wasn't going to get near her real boyfriend if she could help it.

"No! I can't let you do that! That's too cruel!" She exclaimed and he eyed her intently.

"I thought you hated him... Oh...how could I be so stupid, your using me!"

"No! Why would I? I-I..."

"To hell with it! I have you with me, no one is around, your lover boy can't save you now, so say bye to being free!" He said, reaching for her arm, but with that she slapped him hard and ran for it, back to the Hospital wing where she found James sitting up. She ran to him and hugged him tight, not wanting to be away from him. He remembered her now, it was all okay.

"Who are you?" He asked and she hit herself - the potion had not been given to him. But before she could reply a voice called her name.

"Miss. Evans!"