Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Ginny Weasley

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    First Brush With A Dementor

I think Mistral is too dark for Ginny. I always thought of that as Sirius' handwriting. Bradley Hand ITC fits it better - it's not too girly, but it doesn't look messy or anything, and after all, Ginny IS a girl, even if she's not all pink and fluffy.
    Speaking of pink and fluffy - think of Arnold. A girl who "aaaw"s at such a creature wouldn't write in Mistral

If you don't have these fonts, here's a picture for you:

This completely gorgeous banner, which makes me happier than a squirrel, was made by Hokey

HogwartsDuchess
    I see it as being round and neat, but not necessarily 'pretty'. I don't really have an equivalent off the top of my head, but I went to dafont and found these, which are pretty close:

Honey Script

Never Let Go

Journal

Fifth Year Hufflepuff
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    Ginny is not too girly, but not really tomboyish either. Her hanwriting would be something normal, not curly and not messy. Honestly, I think that Mistral is a bit too boyish. It kind of looks like Harry's handwriting. Bradley Hand ITC is okay, but I would really prefer "Never Let Go" or "Journal".

--Nadia

{iBAbanner!} ~♥~ {iDrabble!} ~♥~ {iExcerpt!} ~♥~ {iPuff!}

Awesomical banner by TM_WandStick/Toni!
    Chapter 12 up!

Victoire
    I agree it wouldnt be all that girly. But I think that the Honey Script does suit her.

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    How do you think Ginny would handle her pregnancies? What aspects (cravings, hormones, swelling feet) do you think she would complain most about? What aspects do you see her as being most vulnerable to?

What do you think she would love most about pregnancy? What do you believe she would hate most?

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    First Brush With A Dementor

I somehow feel Ginny would really hate being sick, and from what I gather, some women are sick a lot during pregnancy. And also, not being able to lift heavy things, to walk fast, having to be careful about everything...

She would probably love feeling the baby grow, and feeling it kicking or something like that, and preparing for a family.
    This completely gorgeous banner, which makes me happier than a squirrel, was made by Hokey

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Looking for Nicholas Flamel

How do you think Ginny would handle her pregnancies? What aspects (cravings, hormones, swelling feet) do you think she would complain most about?
    The swollen ankles, definitely. I think Ginny would be frustrated by not being able to move around easily - she strikes me as an active character who would hate to be stuck in bed all day. As far as the sickness goes... I don't think it would bother her as much as other women - that is to say, I think she would accept it, and maybe complain about it, but it wouldn't frustrate her the way immobility would.

And the cravings... do pregnant women often 'complain' about cravings? I think she would definitely be susceptible to them, but I don't think they would drive her crazy [that's reserved for Harry ]. The horomones, also, I think would bother Harry more than they would bother Ginny.

What do you think she would love most about pregnancy? What do you believe she would hate most?
    I agree - definitely she would love the thought of starting a family with Harry. I think she would be thrilled once she discovered she was pregnant, because it would mean another step in solidifying her future with Harry.

Hate - definitely the constant worrying about her condition. I can just see Harry and Ron incessantly insisting that Ginny take a nap or not bother to get up, and Ginny, being her independent, active self, would hate to be told not to do something, no matter how trivial. I think she would hate all the restrictions that pregnancy would have on her - it would be harder to move, harder to get through her tasks quickly when she's busy feeling sick, and ultimately, she would be very frustrated by the fact that everyone would be treating her like a child. Ginny is, after-all, the youngest of the Weasleys, and she grew up in that environment - "you can't do that, Ginny, you're not old enough/strong enough/mature enough" - and once she gets away from that and starts her new life with Harry, I think she would be very annoyed to be given that treatment once again.

GORGEOUS banner by Kat/Mistletoe! Thank you so much!
    Icon by me [disillusion_row on livejournal].

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    Morning sickness and swollen ankles, whilst a common pregnancy condition, aren't universal. I, for instance, never suffered and I've had three pregnancies.

However, that's beside the point. What I think would irritate Ginny the most is the fatigue in the early days -- literally being unable to keep your eyes open -- and the hormones that take over.

Ginny is a strong-minded and independent girl/woman and she would hate the fact that she's suddenly governed by totally irrational feelings. Crying over something really silly like a shrunken sock in the dryer *sigh*.

Also, I think she would really, really, hate random strangers thinking they have the right to touch her bump to feel the baby kick (yes it happens) and people saying "You're still here then?" when she's close to her due date. Sorry, I still sound very bitter - LOL.

I think she'd love the changes to her body. I don't mean the clumsiness, but being fascinated by her growing bump, and the first kick that makes you feel as if you can really communicate with your child.
    She'd also really love the fact that it's Harry's baby and that together they're about to have the family that he so desperately craves.

Carole
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird

Sixth Year Gryffindor
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    Well I think it depends upon how she feels towards Draco. Even with being angry at her family, she still wouldn't be on Voldemorts side, and if she thought Draco supported him I don't think she would befriend him. She might speak to him (in an angree manner, very fiery, very Ginny-ish) and find out more about his situation, then, seeing that he isn't all bad, her opinion towards him might change.
    I hope I helped!
    I might be completly mistacken, but I think that's what would happen...

Dinx_Skylarx
    I need a little help, i am trying to write a fic where Ginny has grown up had kids, got married and all of that, but harry is shot by a muggle, Ginny sees it happens and instantly kills the muggle.
    After the wizarding world hears of Harry's death at the hands of a muggle the whole of the wizarding world is splitt, the ones that want to kill every muggle and the ones that want to protect them.
    Ginny takes matters into her own hands and goes about killing every muggle she can.
    I'm not going to say anything else or it would really ruin the story.

What i want to know is, do you really see Ginny go on a mass muggle killing spree?

Or would she just deal with it?