Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Ginny Weasley

Nez
    I don't think she'd go on a mass murdering spree. You'd have a lot of difficulty making that IC. She is still a compassionate person and she's good friends with Hermione, who's Muggle-born, so she probably knows a bit about Muggles. Her father is fascinated with them, so I doubt Harry being killed by one would make her hate them all. I'm not even sure she'd kill the Muggle who did it, although she'd definitely would try to hurt him. She probably wouldn't use Avada Kedavra, but if she used another spell and in her anger made it too strong she could end up killing him all the same. I doubt she would feel good about it later though. She would, in my opinion, deal with his death in another way, but I can see her resenting Muggles for a long while, maybe falling out with Hermione over it, and that would make her coping with the situation even harder.

As for the wizarding world taking sides; surely there are still Pureblood maniacs left over so they might try to exploit the situation, using it as an excuse. Muggle-borns and Half-bloods would try to protect their families and would probably stand up for other Muggles as well, tell people they are just as much human as everyone else; that there are good and bad Muggles just as there are good and bad wizards. Frankly, I can't see anyone close to Harry going on a full-blown Muggle-killing spree; it is, after all, something they fought against.

Inverarity
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinx_Skylarx
    What i want to know is, do you really see Ginny go on a mass muggle killing spree?
    No. Not unless you're writing an AU in which Ginny is evil.

Raffles
    Hello =)

What i want to know is, do you really see Ginny go on a mass muggle killing spree?
    Well, I'd really say no, because Voldemort tried to kill Harry (and he did... sort of) and Ginny didn't then go on a mass wizard killing spree. Also if she really loved Harry then she would never do this as first, he would be quite upset, and second, he was a halfblood!

Well that's just my thoughts,

~Raffles

jubjub15
    ok, i am doing a FF where Ginny is second guessing her engagement to harry, on the day of her wedding to him. Problem is i have already submitted chapter one and have now been told that i have made Ginny to pathetic, which having looked back, i agree with. My question is, how would she react is she overheard that Harry had cheated on her. i thought that , although she is a strong character and isn't supposed to be overly emotional, the fact that this is such a huge shock would cause her to break down (and cry, tell her mother, seek comfort from Hermione etc). But i don't know that much about the emotions of the harry potter characters so i wanted some help with this, if anyone could give me and info on how she might react! thanks!

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    I think she'd be upset and incredibly angry. We don't see her cry in the books except for the time when she thought she was going to be expelled in COS.

She confides in one person at the most so doesn't share her problems around. For instance, rather than tell Molly that she likes Harry, she tells Hermione, and Hermione seems to be her confidente for most things (althouh I can imagine that person being Luna when they were at H/W without the Trio).

She would, I'm sure, cry, possibly to Hermione or by herself, but I think her overriding emotion would be anger at Harry.

Begs the question though, would she forgive him enough to marry him? Not sure she would, to be honest.

Carole
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    This thread is well past the limit, so I'm going to start a new thread so we can all discuss this further. Besides, I have my own questions and points to add, and there most certainly isn't enough room for them on this thread.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!