Hi guys, this is my first ever post.

I would like some help on an OC I have created for a post war Harry Potter RP. The RP takes place months after the fall of Lord Voldermort.

I am worried that my OC may be tooo tied to various canon characters, and may also be a bit of a Mary-Sue. And advice would be very welcome.

Part 1: The Basics

1. What is your full name: Florence Susan Diggory

2. Where and when were you born: Devon. 22nd December 1970.

3. Who are/were your parents? Amos Diggory and Susan Diggory

4. Do you have any siblings? Cedric Diggory (deceased)

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Ottery St. Catchpole in Devon. Mr and Mrs Diggory.

6. What is your occupation? Trainee Auror.
Former Junior Assistant in the Department of International Magical Cooperation, assigned to the South American Ministry of Magic.

7. Write a full physical description of yourself. Tall, thin, with mousy brown/dirty blonde hair and large brown eyes. Pretty.

8. To which social class do you belong? Middle Class.

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?

10. Are you right- or left-handed? Right handed.

11. What does your voice sound like? High, posh, somewhat screechy.

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently:

13. What do you have in your pockets?

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

Part 2: Growing Up

15. How would you describe your childhood in general? Very Loving. I am very close to my parents, they have always been proud of my brother and I. Despite the age gap I was very close to Ced.

16. What is your earliest memory? Falling over in the grass.

17. How much schooling have you had? I attended Hogwarts from years 1 to 7, sitting my OWLs and my NEWTS.

18. Did you enjoy school? Yes.

19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities? At School, however my Father liked to coach me during the Summer and Christmas holidays, helping me to perfect spells I had quite mastered in the classroom.

20. While growing up, did you have any role models? No, not really, I just wanted to make my family proud.

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family? Yes. I don't come from a large family. I know that from the outside my Father can sometimes appear a little proud and pushy, but we were...are...a very close family.

22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to work in the Mininstry like my Father. I also wanted to travel. I've had the chance to do both these things.

23. As a child, what were your favourite activities? Climbing. I loved to climb the apple trees in my parents garden. I taught my brother Cedric how to climb.

24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display? Somewhat reserved and very proud.

25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like? I would say I was relatively popular. My best friend is...was Nymphadora Tonks. Are Father's worked together at the ministry, I'd met her before at various parties, but we didn't really become friends until we attended Hogwart's together.

26. When and with whom was your first kiss? It was a chubby boy from Hufflepuff who I knew fancied me, and who I felt sorry for. I can't even remember his name now.

27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? No, I'm not a virgin. I lost my when I was 17, and no I'm not going to tell you his name.

28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. N/A

Part 3: Past Influences

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? The Deaths of my brother and my best friend.

30. Who has had the most influence on you? Tonks, she's the reason I am training to become an Auror.

31. What do you consider your greatest achievement? I don't feel I've had one yet...

32. What is your greatest regret? Not seeing my brother before the third task of the Triwizzard Tournament. I was too busy at work, I felt I couldn't get away. My Father told me how well he was doing, I never thought he would...I never thought that would be my last chance to see him.

33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? I used the killing curse during the battle of Hogwarts.

34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind? No

35. When was the time you were the most frightened? During the battle of Hogwarts.

36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you? Do we really have to go there? I once tried to change the colour of a pair of my pants from white to red, needless to say instead of changing colour, they simply grew three sizes two big of me and slipped down my ankles during Charms Class. I was called 'Droopy Draws' or 'Knicker Flasher' for three years after that.

37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? I want to see Cedric.

38. What is your best memory? Too many to mention.

39. What is your worst memory? Seeing Tonks' dead body.

Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? I've become quite pessimistic.

41. What is your greatest fear? Losing my parents.

42. What are your religious views? I no longer have any.

43. What are your political views? I believe that the ministry should be reformed.

44. What are your views on sex? I like it.

45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? I have killed. I don't remember much about it, I just felt this burning rage well up inside of me, I couldn't control it. In that moment I wanted nothing more than for Walden McNair to be dead.

46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? I've done it.

47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? I believe in soul mates. I think Tonks was my non romantic soul mate, we fitted together perfectly. I would like to believe in true love.

48. What do you believe makes a successful life? Doing the best you can possibly do.

49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? I often hide my true feelings from my parents. They have been through so much, I don't want to hurt them any more.

50. Do you have any biases or prejudices? I don't think I did, but now I'm not so sure.

51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it? Betray my friends or my family.

52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? My parents.

Part 5: Relationships With Others

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? I am generally polite.

54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My Parents.

55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Tonks. I've always thought she was fantastic, she's so funny, she doesn't give a stuff about anything. Some of the things we use to do at school...

56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people. Tonks was my best friend. I fell out of touch with a lot of the people I went to school with. Apart from her, I don't really have any close friends anymore.

57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person. No

58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. No.

59. What do you look for in a potential lover? Intellegent, caring, with a good sense of humour. Someone who I can share my interests with.

60. How close are you to your family? Very.

61. Have you started your own family? No

62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? My Father.

63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? My Parents.

64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you? My Parents.

65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why? Lord Voldermort for murdering my brother. Bellatrix Lestrange for mudering my best friend.

66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I'm not afraid to speak my mind, but on the whole I try to avoid conflict.

67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No, I have always been the second in command.

68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Yes.

69. Do you care what others think of you? Yes, and it's a curse.

Part 6: Likes And Dislikes

70. What is/are your favourite hobbies and pastimes? Reading. Swimming. I recently played my first quidditch game, I was always terrible at that sort of thing at school.

71. What is your most treasured possession? The ring Ced gave me for Christmas.

72. What is your favourite colour? Blue.

73. What is your favorite food? How long can this list be? I lived in South America for a while, which gave me a taste for spicy food. I love chillies and peppers, and apples, and the odd curry.

74. What, if anything, do you like to read? How to speak books...I'm learning French at the moment.

75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)? A night at the oub with lots of butter beer and good friends.

76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? I once smoked a packet of muggle cigarettes (they were horrible). I drink moderately.

77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night? At the moment I'm usually training. But I use to like going out with friends.

78. What makes you laugh? Bad jokes.

79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? The word Mudblood, it's a disgusting term.

80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? I use my wand.

81. How do you deal with stress? I tend to turn quite pale and shakey.

82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? I have been known to be spontaneous.

83. What are your pet peeves? Bad breath.

Part 7: Self Images And Etc. I'm attractive.

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted? I get up, I get dressed, eat breakfast, go to work.

I'm very happy when it gets disrupted.

85. What is your greatest strength as a person? My intellegence.

86. What is your greatest weakness? I know it's my pride.

87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I'll get back to you on that.

88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Neither, I can be introverted, but I can also be noisy and attention grabbing.

89. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized.

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.

Creating new spells.

Climbing.

Charms.

Flying.

Keeping quite.

Not Showing Off.

91. Do you like yourself? Sometimes.

92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...)
I have always wanted to travel the world and live in different countries. I always enjoyed my history of magic lessons, learning about witches and wizzards in other parts of the globe.

93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? At the moment I just want to survive.

94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I haven't thought about it.

95. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Protecting the people I love.

96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.

I'd spend time with my parents.

I'd go for a swim in the med.

I'd take a flight on my broom around Hogwarts.

(That's if I don't have a boyfriend at the time.) I'd probably scratch the flight around Hogwarts for some last minute 'alone time'.

97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? For having always tried, even if I didn't succeed.

98. What three words best describe your personality?

Witty.

Proud.

Clever.

99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?

Snobby.

Show Off.

Stuck Up.

100. If you could, what advice would you, the writer, give to your character?