Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator - The Eleventh

nikkiolapotter
    Could we write a story about Hermione's parents if it doesn't involve the wizarding world what-so-ever?

Potions Mistress Hufflepuff
    Receiving Toilet Seats
    Euphrates, yes, you still need the DH spoilers warning, for now. If someone hasn't read the book, and stumbles across your story, they need to know there are spoilers in it.

nikkiolapotter, yes you may.

Behind every computer monitor is a person with feelings, just like yours.
    THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE.

Author Page

Indigoenigma
    I'm so sorry for asking the incredibly obvious, but I'm having a problem uploading images to my signature.
    I have an account on Photobucket where I keep my stuff (just like I"m supposed to ). However, when I click on the little image button and paste the link, instead of an image, all I get is the text of the link.

How can I fix this?

~Kelly

Again, I'm really sorry for asking the obvious, but I'm a bit stuck.

Marauder by Midnight
    Indigoenigma - I edited it for you. You missed the "h" in your link to the image.

5. 08-12-2007, 01:41 AM

Second Year Gryffindor
    Beset by Owls
    Hello,

Sorry to be asking somewhat of a dum question...but it's been bugging me for quite a while now. I'd like to know how to seperate a banner from the signature line. That is, if I have a banner in my signature, how can I put a space between it and the signature line? I've tried going to 'Edit Signature' and putting a space there, but it doesn't work. However, when I asked a friend of mine, she said that was all she had to do for it to work fo her. So, what's wrong?

Thank you.

R_Ravenclaw
    Can we post a story that has the same title as another story already in MNFF archives?

Thanks!

Marauder by Midnight
    BloodRayne - It works for me when I just push enter :/ However, one way you could is to set up a link there but not have any text, ie [url=whateveryouwant][/ url].

R_Ravenclaw - Yes you may have the same story title. Just no plagiarizing the story

tharob

Offical Canon

I know JKR has come out and said that after the events of book 7 Harry and Ron became Auror's and Hermione is "pretty high up in the magical law enforcment deparntment" but is that now offical canon, and if one were writing a post book 7 story completley canon complient to that point, would you have to use the AU warning's? Such as Ron and Harry never worked again, or had other jobs

-Rob

Dark_Lady_Z
    Hello! Where you could introduce yourselfs? Also if i have to make my own forum where should I post it? Thank you if you answered!
    Cyber marshmallows for everyone! ()_) ()_) ()_) ()_) ()_) ()_) ()_)

Potions Mistress Hufflepuff
    Receiving Toilet Seats
    DLZ - please visit the Check-in Desk for more information on these questions. There are introduction threads within your house. I'm not sure what you mean by your own forum, as the forum listed are created by mods, but you can create threads within those forums, within the rules of each forum.

tharob, it is still being discussed. In the past, all interviews have been considered canon. For now, I would suggest if you deviate from what Jo has said, add an AU warning (don't submit to the AU category). If it changes, you can always remove the warning. Thanks.

Behind every computer monitor is a person with feelings, just like yours.
    THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE.

Author Page