Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator - The Eleventh

Sev.

A question...

Ummmm... I'm sure this question has been asked many a time but, how come the PM service can only hold 5 Pm's at once? does the amount augment later? are you working on an expansion. It is pretty small.

Awaiting your answer,
    Sev.

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Attending a Deathday Party
    Sev,
    New members are limited to the number of PMs they can send and receive. Once you are Sorted into a house, your PM limit will increase. Please read the FAQ or search these threads for more information on Sorting.
    ~Gina

BeautifulDreamer07
    *is sorry if this is a stupid question*
    *huggles wonderful modlies*
    *gives cookies*

We've been discussing original fiction in the Gryffindor Common Room of late and I was wondering if it would be acceptable to start a thread in the Room of Requirement about Original Fiction. I thought it would be neat to see who writes OF in all the other houses. Not just Gryffindors. Again...I'm sorry if this is not the place for this or if it is a stupid question. I couldn't think of where else or who else to ask though.

*huggles wonderful modlies again*
    *gives cake*

Flobberworm93
    Does MNFF only accept fics in narrative form, or would you guys accept a play or musical? I want to know before I get started, because it would totally suck if I wrote an entire play, only to find out I can't submit it.

Sixth Year Slytherin
    Snape's Not Evil?

BeautifulDreamer07 - I think a thread about original fiction would be fine as long as it was in the RoR. that forum is for off topic discussion after all. I'd say yes, but you might want to check with the forum mommy. *huggles back and runs off with cookies before other modlies get them*

Flobberworm93 - We do, on rare occasions, accept script fics and musical scores, but they MUST have complete stage directions and there must be a good reason for them being in that form rather than in narrative form.
    Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.

Alexander Pope

Evilevergreen
    I am unable to response to the reviews in one of my stories. Who do I have to talk to about it?

WhittyLeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilevergreen
    I am unable to response to the reviews in one of my stories. Who do I have to talk to about it?
    That is odd. I will bring it up to the archive admin. and see if we can't figure out why it is doing that.

~Leah

amy4rupert

Log out help

Hello, I'm trying to log out of my account so that my sister Ariana can sign up for hers but every time I press logout and then press something on the nav bar it automatically signs me back in. Oh, and also how can she sign up?

WhittyLeah
    Quote Originally Posted by amy4rupert
    Hello, I'm trying to log out of my account so that my sister Ariana can sign up for hers but every time I press logout and then press something on the nav bar it automatically signs me back in. Oh, and also how can she sign up?
    Try signing out and then go to your homepage and delete your cookies: tools> Internet Options > Delete cookies (or delete history and then it will let you delete just your cookies). After that, it should work.

There is button that you can press for registration.

~Leah

amy4rupert

sorry

Quote Originally Posted by WhittyLeah
    Try signing out and then go to your homepage and delete your cookies: tools> Internet Options > Delete cookies (or delete history and then it will let you delete just your cookies). After that, it should work.

There is button that you can press for registration.

~Leah
    It still didn't work? And we can't find the registration button, but that's probably because it makes us keep logging in.