Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator - The Eleventh

Stubbornly_appeared

D/a

One question:

I submitted a story entitled Spinning to the archives in the Dark/Angst catagory about a week and half ago (probably on or before the 9th). However, it hasn't been validated yet. Is this normal? Is there a backup in the catagory?

Thanks!

WhittyLeah
    Stubbornly_appeared: There is a bit of a back-up in the queue right now. Your fic will be modded, please be patient.

harry_victoria

Threads

Ok,

when I go on MNFF Beta Boards and try to post a thread, it won't let me! I've already activated my account, so what's up?

-harry_victoria

Crows
    I have a story that is "the diary" of Rose Weasley, should I put it in Post-Hogwarts or General fics?

Marauder by Midnight
    harry_victoria - You can post. But if you refer to our FAQ, you'd find that since you're not Sorted yet, all your posts are moderated and must be manually approved by a moderator. In the future, read the FAQ and search previous Ask the Moderator threads before asking a question.

Crows - That should be Post-Hogwarts

6. 08-21-2007, 06:07 PM

7. 08-22-2007, 02:38 AM

Courtneyyy
    I got some e-mails saying that some people had tried to send me PM's but my PM folder was full....Will these messages come through after I have deleted some PM's in my folder?
    If so, approximately how long will it take?

Courtney x

Marauder by Midnight
    Courtneyy - No they will not :/ I'm not sure if you get the name of the person trying to PM you, but if you do, you could PM back asking them to PM you again. If not, there's nothing you can do.

SlytherinTears
    If I have a story that disregards one element in Deathly Hallows (it's Snape/OC and Snape doesn't love Lily after POA), would that be Romance or Alternate Universe?

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Looking for Nicholas Flamel

Slytherin Tears - I'd submit it to the most fitting category with a 'Book 7 Disregarded' warning.

GORGEOUS banner by Kat/Mistletoe! Thank you so much!
    Icon by me [disillusion_row on livejournal].

myownmuggle
    SlytherinTears: First, you cannot submit a story to the master Romance category. It must be submitted to one of the pairing sub-categories. In this case, I would recommend submitting your story to the AU category.