I reviewed Ebb Tide, by Minna.

How often do you 'pimp' stories with fewer reads or reviews to your fanfic friends?
I see other people doing it all the time, but I'm not sure I've ever actually done it myself. If someone has dedicated something to me, I will mention it to other people, but I'm not very good at direct pimping in that sense. Honestly, I'm so bad at getting around to reading things that other people have recommended to me that I feel bad pushing fics on other people, however much they should be read. Perhaps it's something I'll try to do more over the summer, when I've got more time free.

Do you ever review stories featured on the archives?
Sometimes, yes. Last month, I reviewed a story for SPEW and it was only after I posted the review that I realised it was a featured fic! There would be little point in the featuring system if the chosen fics didn't end up receiving some extra attention. It's nice to hunt out stories that haven't received that sort of attention, but I'd rather do a balance of the two, if that makes sense.

New TQ: When a story of your own is receiving little attention, do you try to encourage friends to R&R?