Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Goatily Different April Challenge

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    RESULTS!

Hahahahahaha - Well, I am glad you entered into the spirit of this, especially as I was only intending this to be a small (small, to the point of miniscule) joke and I wasn't really intending to award points (except to the Puffs, naturally) However you entered and were enthusiastic. So I applaud your enthusiasm.

There is a little problem, though. Some of you caught the spirit of the competition but made SPaG errors. Some of the entries were wistful stories but I didn't laugh. Obviously humour is a personal thing, but there were only one or two I chuckled at, and one of them is ineligible and the other is too wrapped up in a personal joke for me (I did grin, though, really - despite the use of my pet peeve)

Therefore, because of the parameters of the challenge, I am only awarding participation points.

This is NOT the same as cake-womaning. If any of you had been cake-womaned, then I wouldn't have awarded participation points. Another point ... please get your entries beta'd. Please ... pretty please ... or I'll set the goat on you.

Gryffindor - 5
    Hufflepuff - 5
    Ravenclaw - 10
    Slytherin - 10

Carole
    Last edited by Equinox Chick; 05-02-2013 at 02:53 PM.
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird