January Discussion: New Year's Resolutions!
Because I am at a loss to think of a constructive discussion this month, I thought I'd give you something easy. It doesn't have to have anything to do with the subject of writing unless you have writing resolutions, so just go with it!
What are your New Year's Resolutions for 2011?
January Drabble Challenge
Your drabble must involve baking or cooking of some sort.
- Drabble can be between 250-800 words.
- Content should not be any higher than a 3rd-5th Years rating.
- All content that would require a warning on the MNFF Archive should be labelled appropriately.
- This thread is for responses only. If you have a question, PM me.
- Responses must be posted by January 31st.
- Please post using this format:
- As with all activities within the SPEW forum, this challenge is open only to SPEW members.
Featured Category [January 2011] - Humour
More information on The Category Patrolling Project can be found here.
This month's featured category is "Humour." Link to category.
A request: When you post the summary, could you please post it in italics instead of in quotes? The reason for the request is that when I try to copy/paste your posts to this thread (I basically click on the 'quote' button and take all the content), the summary doesn't show up as it is in quotes. The thing is, I then have to copy/paste individual summaries and match them up with the links and other information, which leaves a lot of space for error/mismatch of summaries. I'd be grateful if you post the summaries in italics instead, which will work easier for me.
Post with these details, please:
[B]Name of the Story(with link):[/B]
[B]Number of chapters(if chaptered. If it is a one-shot, this can be skipped):[/B]
[B]Last updated on(applicable only to WIPs):[/B]