November Drabble Challenge
Catch: It can't be about the second wizarding war.
Your challenge: Revolution!
- Drabble can be between 250-800 words.
- Content should not be any higher than a 3rd-5th Years rating.
- All content that would require a warning on the MNFF Archive should be labelled appropriately.
- This thread is for responses only. If you have a question, PM me.
- Responses must be posted by November 30th.
- Please post using this format:
- As with all activities within the SPEW forum, this challenge is open only to SPEW members.
November Discussion: The Digital World
How do you think the world of literature has changed because of technology and the internet? Has it enhanced it? Are people reading more because of the internet, or less? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
Consider things like fanfiction (obviously), online publishing, blogging, ebooks, NaNoWriMo, and whatever else you can think of that I've forgotten.
Like usual, it's very broad; I want to see where you go with this. Everything above is just a guide.