December Drabble Challenge
With the end of one year and the beginning of another, we find ourselves thinking not only of times past but future opportunities. So, the challenge this month is to write a drabble in which a character or characters is making a transition, and recognising what has past and what is beginning. It can be any kind of transition, from something good to bad, bad to good, or simply different or new.
- Drabble can be between 250-800 words.
- Content should not be any higher than a 3rd-5th Years rating.
- All content that would require a warning on the MNFF Archive should be labeled.
- This thread is for responses only. If you have a question, PM me.
- Responses must be posted by November 31st, 2009.
- Please post using this format:
Title: Auld Lang Syne
Word Count: 450 (This may be approximate)
Story Text Story Text Story Text Story Text Story Text Story Text Story Text
- As with all activities within the SPEW forum, this challenge is open only to SPEW members.