SPEW Reviews for March
Please post three reviews (or two reviews and one review replacement) plus one peer review by the 15th of March.
Approved activities that will replace your third review are:
- SPEW Buddies or other SPEW-based activity (whether it qualifies as a review replacement will be noted in any activity thread)
- Class Activity at Hogwarts
- Story or Drabble Challenges outside of SPEW
- Membership in another beta boards group with monthly requirements (SBBC, PA, moderator duty)
- Review Award Committee Duties
- The Three Broomsticks Drabble Review Challenge (review three drabbles and post links)
- QSQ Judging Duties.
Please use this form and format:
Before posting in this thread, please have at least two items to post, meaning if you have a peer review + review replacement, a review + replacement, or a review + peer review, etc. You cannot 'reserve' your spot in order to not appear late. I'm also a sneaky Claw and will be checking your timestamps.
[b]Review 1: [/b][URL][/URL] by
[b]Review 2: [/b][URL][/URL] by
[b]Review 3/Review Replacement: [/b][URL][/URL]
[b]Peer Review: [/b][URL][/URL]
Review 1: Twenty-One by Verita Serum
Review 2: The Mirror Cracked by Minnabird
Review 3/Review Replacement: TTB February Challenge
Peer Review: here
Review 1: A Chance Encounter by dreamscape
Review 2: Smile by Anarane
Review 3: I Would Be Good For You by HPAlison
Peer Review: Here