No Recent Activity
About malfoys_goddess

Basic Information

About malfoys_goddess
Biography:
I love writing, and spend 98% of my time doing it. The other 2% is spent sleeping and eating, sadly. I have 2 cats and a dog. All named after The Hunger Games characters. I've been writing fanfiction since I was 8. That's 10 years. Now, I've gotten into the habit of polishing my work and re-writing it several times before it is polished. I'm an open book, so feel free to talk to me anytime!
Location:
Ohio, USA.
Interests:
Writing, listening to music, Reading, and Blogging.
Occupation:
Home Maker :3
Pottermore Account:
ErisedPixie10377

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
0
Posts Per Day
0
General Information
Last Activity
02-18-2014 08:11 PM
Join Date
02-18-2014
Referrals
0